Indra Mala or Indrakshi Mala: Should ordinary people wear it?
This holy rosary mala is complete and combines the Shakti set of Nepali Rudraksha beads. However, the energy of this mala is too high that an ordinary person can not wear it and should not try it. Why? Let's check out its principal point.
Indra Mala Importance:
These Holy mala Start from Ganesh bead, Gauri Shanker bead, Trijuti, and 1 Mukhi to 21
Mukhi Rudraksha, almost every single type of Rudraksha bead, is found in Nepal.
Each Rudraksha bead represents or incarnates God and Goddess Shakti to give human being a chance to live happily and healthily. Therefore, it is a high set of energy Rudraksha mala.
Only a few luckiest people on this kind of holy mala. The Rudraksha beads are not readily available. These sacred mala need to order one year before starting a new harvest of Rudraksha.
It is full of the combined energy of Rudraksha beads, which can affect our body and fortune. So a worshipper of this mala will get Moksha and eliminate the rebirth cycle.
An illustration of why these Indra Mala need to be pre-order? Harvest of Rudraksha ratio of rare Rudraksha found in Nepal Every year :
15 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 250-350 beads every year
16 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 200-280 beads every year
17 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 180-220 beads every year
18 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 20-35 beads every year
19 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 8-15 beads every year
20 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 8-11 beads every year
21 Mukhi Rudraksha:- 5-7 beads every year
Trijuti Rudraksha:- 5-9 beads every year
The rest of the Rudraksha bead used in Indra Mala is available quickly. Only 5-7 maximum Indra Mala can be made annually from Nepal.
Rudraksha Benefits of each bead in this Indra mala:
Ganesh Rudraksha – Remove abstract in life
Gauri Shanker Rudraksha – Unity in Family
Trijuti Rudraksha – Bless high position
1 Mukhi Rudraksha – Power to concentration
2 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give peace in life.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give knowledge
4 Mukhi Rudraksha – Good Health
5 Mukhi Rudraksha – Good peace of mind
6 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give leadership quality
7 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give wealth
8 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give Success
9 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give Shakti
10 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give Happy and healthy life
11 Mukhi Rudraksha – Safe From Negative Energy
12 Mukhi Rudraksha – Energy and Name in Society
13 Mukhi Rudraksha – Increase Physical Power
14 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give Moksha
15 Mukhi Rudraksha - Moksha from the rebirth of animal life.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give victory and Success
17 Mukhi Rudraksha- Give creativeness
18 Mukhi Rudraksha – Give land and property
19 Mukhi Rudraksha – Healthy growth and rise in life
20 Mukhi Rudraksha – Health and Spiritual enhancement.
21 Mukhi Rudraksha – A person is blessed with such Gold, expensive Jewelry.
Rudrahouse also offers Indra Mala Java Rudraksha beads, which are tiny and less expensive than Nepali.
Indra Mala wearing and keeping rule:
- This Indra mala should be at home in the puja room or where valuable things are kept, such as a cash box or jewelry box.
- This Holy mala should not be worn on the neck unless you are a priest or some expert in meditation because it has very high energy that is hard to control by an average person.
- It is good to wear on a birthday; any person in the family can wear it on their birthday.
- Ahead of the family can wear this Indra mala on special puja at home, such as Rudri puja, bhajan kirtan, or some other puja performed at home or the office.
- It can be worn during meditation and yoga.
Why should this mala not be worn on the neck?
Indra mala is a combined energy of all Rudraksha beads that our body and mind can not quickly adopt.
You may feel lazy, sleepy, unconscious, and may feel like vomiting or other significant effects during wearing. After removing it from the neck person, come back to a normal situation.
Indra mala wearing rule, you must follow these three simple instructions:
1. Wash this holy mala with cow milk, Ganga Jal, Mansarovar Jal, or any other Holy water. This process should be done on "Monday" after you get the Rudraksha.
2. Hold the Rudraksha in your Hand and chant Mantra "Om Namo Shivaya 108 times minimum. It will make all Shakti Jaguruk (The power or energy will get activated)
3. The one is most important: Before wearing these holy beads, don't forget to touch the feet of your elders ( Charan Sparsh). That is very important in Hinduism. You will get blessed and have that will make your soul pure, and you will get the full benefits of holy Rudraksha.
Indra Mala Rudraksha mala, also known as:
Indra Mala, Indrakshi Mala, 1-21 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
Indra Mala Rudraksha Price:
The cost of Indra Mala Rudraksha or Indrakshi Mala depends on the quality and size of the Rudraksha and its availability of it.
The cost of this holy mala is around $100K-140K. The most expensive and rare Rudraksha used in this mala is 21 Mukhi Rudraksha beads and Trijuti Rudraksha, which almost cover half the cost of this holy mala.
Rudrahouse provides high quality and big sizes of Rudraksha at a minimum price.
We don't compromise with quality. On the contrary, we understand the full importance of this holy bead, and devotee emotion feels attached to it.
Rudrahouse understands the importance of these Holy Rudraksha Beads:
- Our expert team selects all our holy beads stored in high care.
- We ensure all holy products get enlarged at Pashupatinath Temple before shipping so that our valued customers can get the full benefits of those sacred products.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please get in touch with us. We love to answer you.
|Origin||Nepali Rudraksha Beads ( Note: One Mukhi is not Nepali Bead)|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Included|
|Symbol||God and Goddess|
|Controlling Planet||Universal, All|
|Good For||Multi Purpose|
|Chanting Mantra||Om Namah Shivaya|
|Mukhi Included||1-21 Mukhi Rudraksha, Trijuti Rudraksha, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, Ganesh Rudraksha, Savar Rudraksha.|
|Total Beads||25 Beads|