Rudraksha beads are covered with blue outer and look like blueberry beads, so people called them blueberry beads in some parts.
But after some time, the exterior blue color dries into blackish color.
But no one knows what Mukhi is there inside it.
If you are lucky, you can get some good Mukhi Rudraksha beads which are generally expensive and rare.
How to take Rudraksha beads from Rudraksha Fruits?
- Put Rudraksha Fruits in hot water for a few hours. The outer part becomes smooth and softer.
- Make a clean by scrubbing it with a stiff plastic brush.
- Wash with water to see the natural lines on Rudraksha beads.
Rudrahouse offers all types of Nepali Rudraksha beads from 1-21 Mukhi Rudraksha in high quality.
Rudraksha Fruits Benefits and why you need to Buy:
- It is good to keep at home and office.
- It brings good luck and good fortune in life.
- It brings a positive feeling to life.
- It brings positive energy at home and removes negative out.
- It is one of the holy Beads to get blessed by God and Goddess.
- It is an excellent gift to give your loved ones so that they can get blessed by Lord Shiva.
- It could be any Mukhi that can bring change in life and luck.
Why Rudraksha Fruits From Rudrahouse?
Rudrahouse owns thousand of Rudraksha trees in Nepal. So we want lord Shiva to bless its devotees in the form of Rudraksha.
We are providing Nepali Natural Rudraksha Fruits to our customers worldwide.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions. We love to answer you.
Buy now Nepal Natural Rudraksha Fruits 51 Pcs for just $150.
|Origin||Nepali Rudraksha Fruits|
|Mukhi||No one knows|
|Total Pcs||51 Pcs.|
|A symbole of||Lord Shiva|