Hanuman mala, also known as 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala, gives you success, health, and wealth, wins legal issues again, and wins against your enemies. Check the Importance & Top Benefits of Mala.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala:
There are 54+1 beads of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha from Java used in making this holy mala. This Rudraksha mala is a symbol of Lord Hanuman. Wearing or chanting Fourteen Face Rudraksha will get a blessing from Lord Hanuman. This mala makes people physically strong and healthy—the wearer or worshiper of this Rudraksha mala is blessed by success and protected by negative energy. A person is granted a positive feeling, success in life, good health, win, confidence, and societal power.
The holder of this Rudraksha mala always gets success and wins in life. If any person faces legal issues in court, chanting or wearing this mala will help him win.
Lord Shiva is also believed to wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha on his neck. The most expensive and rare Rudraksha in Siddha Mala is a set of different Rudraksha energy from 1-14 Mukhi, Gauri Shankar, and Ganesh Rudraksha.
You May also love Ganesh Rudraksha Mala, an extraordinary mala concentration.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala Benefits:
- It is suitable for a personality to develop.
- It protects from negative energy.
- It blesses you with Lord Hanuman.
- It provides a positive feeling and energy to you.
- It blesses you for making the right decision.
- It saves you from evil eyes.
- It blesses you with a happy life.
- It increases the confidence of the wearer.
- It improves confidence.
- It blesses with positive energy in body and mind.
- It blesses you with success in life.
- It is suitable for meditation and concentration.
- It could be a top collection of holy rudraksha beads mala with you.
- It makes you win against enemies.
- It blesses you with health and wealth.
- Make your success a legal issue.
This Rosary 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala, also known as:
Hanuman Rudraksha Mala, 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala Indonesia, 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala Java, 14 Face Rudraksha Mala.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala wearing rules:
Wash this holy mala with cow milk, Ganga Jal, Mansarovar Jal, or any other Holy water. This process should be done on "Monday" after you get the Rudraksha.
Hold the Rudraksha into your Hand and chant Mantra "Om Hrim Namah" or "Om Namo Shivaya 108 times minimum. It will make all Shakti Jaguruk (The power or energy will get activated.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala Price:
- Rudrahouse provides high-quality Rudraksha beads that cost $1,650/- as we don't compromise quality.
- We understand the importance of this holy bead, and devotee emotion is attached to it.
- Our expert team selects all our sacred beads stored in high care.
- We ensure all holy products get enlarged at Pashupatinath Temple before shipping so that our valued customers can get the full benefits of those sacred products.
Buy Now will save you from negative energy and bless you with success in life.
|Origin||Java Rudraksha beads|
|Total Beads||54+1 Beads|
|Mukhi In Mala||14 Mukhi Rudraksha|
|Chanting Mantra||Om Namah|
|Good For||Power, Position, Protection from negative energy and more|
|Certificate Of Authenticity||Included|