This holy Rudraksha symbolizes the divine "TRINITY" of Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. Only a few fortunate ones chosen by the almighty get to wear this Rudraksha. So check the Importance and benefits and the right way to use it.
Importance of Trijuti Rudraksha:
This holy bead is three naturally joined Rudraksha, rare and found only a few pcs in Nepal. These spiritual beads feature three Rudraksha combined, representing the "TRINITY" Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh.
The energy of these three supreme natures is included in the Trijuti bead. This bead is one of the rare beads that bless the wearer with the powers to achieve tremendous achievements, health and mental consciousness, leadership skills, success, and immense energy. This holy bead helps the wearer to overcome any struggling situation in life.
This Rudraksha is best suited for business people, Political leaders, community leaders, motivational speakers, and public speakers.
The possibility to get this spiritual bead in Nepal every year is between 5 to 9 pcs maximum. So very few lucky people get a chance to have this holy Rudraksha bead with them.
You may also love the Nepali Rudraksha bead, which is very rare and a symbol of Lord Kuber 21 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Trijuti Rudraksha Benefits:
- Bless with universal appeal and outstanding achievements
- Enhance mental consciousness and effective leadership
- Bless with tremendous energy
- Develop confidence and courage
- Improves the health and power of the mind
- It helps to attract success and fulfills dreams
- Give health, wealth, and Moksha
Trijuti Rudraksha Price:
The cost of holy bead Rudraksha depends on Rudraksha's quality and size, and its availability.
Rudrahouse offers this holy bead for $14,500.
Rudrahouse provides high quality and big sizes of Rudraksha at a minimum price.
We don't compromise with quality. On the contrary, we understand the full Importance of this holy bead, and devotee emotion feels attached to it.
Please contact us for the availability of this holy Rudraksha bead.
Trijuti Rudraksha wearing rule with three simple steps:
1. Wash this holy mala with cow milk, Ganga Jal, Mansarovar Jal, or other Holy water. This process should be done on "Monday" after you get Rudraksha.
2. Hold the Rudraksha in your Hand and chant Gayatri Mantra" Om Bhur Bhuvah Svah Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracodayat" or with Mantra "Om Namo Shivaya 108 times minimum. It will make all Shakti Jaguruk (The power or energy will get activated)
3. The one is most important: Before wearing these holy beads, don't forget to touch the feet of your elders ( Charan Sparsh). That is very important in Hinduism. You will get blessed and have that will make your soul pure, and you will get the full benefits of holy Rudraksha.
Buy Now and get blessed with health, wealth, and Moksha!
|Origin||Nepali Rudraksha Beads|
|Symbol||Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva|
|Good For||Multi Purpose|
|Chanting Mantra||Gayatri Mantra|
|Certificate Of Authenticity||Included|
|Rudraksha Puja at Pashupatinath Temple||Included|