Enlarge Rudraksha Power 100 times in Maha Shivaratri
May 20, 2020
Maha Shivaratri is a special day when all divine energy is active. You can quickly increase your Rudraksha power on this day. How? Let's look relation between Rudraksha and Maha Shivratri.
Maha Shivratri comes once every year between Feb - March month—a Day of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Shiva and is a favorite and loved by Mahadev.
On this particular day, all God and Goddess Shakti are at their high pick point. Therefore, all the divine energy is active during this specific day.
On this particular day, all God and Goddess are in happy moods, forgiving of big sins done knowingly or unknowingly.
On this day, all Gods and Goddesses are happy and ready to bless their devotee with a different energy, which affects their life and fortune.
What to do with Rudraksha to get blessed on this special day?
If anyone is wearing Rudraksha on their body or available Rudraksha at home or office, follow the instructions to make it more powerful.
- Wash those Holy Rudraksha Beads with holy water ( Ganga Jal, Kailash Jal, or any other sacred river water).
- Put those Rudraksha beads or mala in Panchamrut ( Yogurt, Cow's milk, Honey, Sugar, and Ghee) for at least 2 hours.
- Remove those holy beads, wash with sacred river water, hold Rudraksha in your hand, and start chanting "Om Namo Shivaya" 108 times minimum.
- Put those Rudraksha beads in front of Lord Shiva's idol at home or office, where you do puja of Maha Dev.
- The next day of Maha Shivaratri, you can wear those holy beads again or keep them back to where they were before.
Maha Shivratri is the day of Lord Shiva, and Goddess Parvati and Rudraksha are the most loved holy beads by Lord Shiva. So worshipping Rudraksha on this Special day is the same as worshiping Lord Shiva and Parvati.
On this day, all Gods and Goddesses bless the worshiper and Rudraksha bead, which makes it more potent than before.