Blue Sapphire Stone l Neelam Stone
Neelam stone has been considered a valuable gemstone since ancient times and has been worn by royalty. It is beautiful, and blue is used in jewelry and zodiac signs and solves problems.
People in India call this Neelam stone, and in other parts of the world, this also knows as Blue Sapphire or Bluestone. This beautiful stone is found globally and is suggested for those having Shani Desha ( Saturn position in the birth chart).
Among all the nine astrological gemstones, the Blue Sapphire ( Neelam Stone )is the strongest and the fastest effective gemstone. This stone can be worn on the Middle finger in silver. Its excellent color, hardness, durability, and luster. This stone is a good Symbol of Lord Shani Dev. This stone wear can remove the dosh(effect) of Lord Shani Dev.
This stone is helpful for business, work, service, and issues, removing any sin or harmful Karama effect in life.
If Neelam is holed or cracked, it is used in jewelry as it does not affect zodiac signs ( Rashi).
You may read the product Specifications to know more about Neelam Stone.
Benefits of Blue Sapphire Stone l Neelam Stone:
- It gives victory against enemies in life.
- It protects from evil eyes.
- It helps to overcome a difficult time in life.
- It helps to get a name and fame in society.
- Bring good fortune and luck.
- Good for Wealth and prosperity.
- It helps to gain in business and Job.
- It helps to achieve success in life.
- It gives confidence.
Blue Sapphire Stone wearing rule:
- You must consult your astrologer before wearing it.
- It should not be cracked or holed.
- It should be worn on Saturday.
- It should be worn on the Middle finger.
- It should be worn in silver, not any other metal.
Rudrahouse offers the best quality Yellow Sapphire, also known as Pukhraj stone.
What carats of Blue Sapphire stone should I wear?
Follow your astrologer's advice or calculate your body weight. For Example,
if your body weight is 52 kg, you should wear 5.5 carats, and if your body weight is 60 kg, you should wear 6-6.5 carats of Neelam Stone, and so on.
What to do before wearing Blue Sapphire Stone?
Wash with holy water ( Ganga Jal or Mansarowor Jal).
Chant Mantra" Om Shaneyshachraye Namah" minimum 108 times.
Who can wear Blue Sapphire Stone?
- Consult your astrologer before wearing any gems stone Because it might have negative and positive effects.
- The Bluestone can be worn by Zordic sign "Capricorn and Aquarius (Kumbha and Makar Rashi)
- Also, people have problems with Saturn in their birth chart. ( Shani Desha).
- People who are born between 21 December - 28 February.
How to know if Blue Sapphire Stone is good for you or not?
Put Neelam Stone on the middle finger, put some bandage on it, or put it on the below pillow before sleep. There will be three conditions the following day.
- You will have a good dream, which means the Neelam stone is suitable for you to wear.
- You will have a horrible dream that means the Neelam stone is not suitable for you to wear.
- You won't have any dreams, which means the Neelam Stone is Good for you to wear.
What is the price of Blue Sapphire Stone?
Blue Gemstone is one of the most expensive and highly demanded gemstones worldwide.
The quality of Neelam Stone starts at a minimum of $100 per Carat and up to $2000 per Carat.
Rudrahouse, provide good quality at a reasonable price. In addition, we ensure that our expert carefully checks our product before it reaches our valuable customers.
Neelam stone suggests wearing by astrologer recommendation only. This stone has potent and fast effects, as got negative and positive effects.
You may consult our Nepali Guru Ji online using our free service, "ASk GURU."
|Protect for loss, Depression, Health,
|Suitable For Zodiac
|Capricorn l Aquarius or having Shani Dasha (Saturn)
|Date of Birth
|Dec 21-Feb 28
|Symbol of God
|Lord Shani Dev
|Mohs Scale Hardness